Itzknotty is a small application that brings several widgets with it to display your tweets from twitter or posts from your facebook pages / groups:
- A widget to display the latest posts of a configured facebook page
- A widget to display the latest live stream of a configured facebook page. The livestream widget will only be displayed if there are users viewing the stream at the moment.
- A widget to display the tweets of a configured twitter page
There is also a page...
- ...that shows the complete activity stream of the configured facebook page. The user can click on a button to load the next activity items from the facebook page.
Configure the application (Facebook)
- Go to the admin control panel of your site and login with your account.
- Go to Community > Itzknotty > Settings
- Select the tab for the facebook settings
Fill in your data:
The name of the page you want retrieve data from (https://www.facebook.com/your-pagename). You could also insert the id of a group or other endpoints that support the "feed" configuration. But: the data must be public accessable!
Facebook App ID
The app id of your application. For further information how to create an app scroll down.
Facebook App Secret
The secret of your application.